HWG Membership Dues are $50/annually.
Our Fiscal Year runs August 1-July 31.
~150 meetings a year that include:
- Writing critique from fellow writers
- Presentations by guest speakers and group members on varied writing and industry topics
- Educational handouts
- Personal Member Profile Page featuring your published books.
- Information on local and national writing events and opportunities
- Networking opportunities
- Social opportunities
- Collective promotional opportunities
How to Join
- Pay Now
- Pay at a Meeting
NOTE: All HWG regular meetings on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays are open to the public. Only Dues Paid Members may read and receive critique. (Workshops, seminars, special events, and the Las Vegas Writer’s Conference are available for additional fees.)