Henderson Writers Group 2023 Anthology Submission for Writer’s Bloc Fourteen
The Writer’s Bloc series is a showcase of works from authors who are current members of the Henderson Writers Group (HWG).
What to Submit:
- Up to three (3)unpublished and edited works of Fiction, Nonfiction, Poetry, or a Teaser from a larger work
How to Submit:
- Email your completed submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
- No more than 4,000 words per work
- Word document (Word 97-2003 or later, electronic format only)
- One (1) inch margins, all around
- Times New Roman 12-pt font
- Work should include a Header (title with page numbers or title only) and Page Numbers (in header or at bottom of page)
- A Cover Page (first page of work or separate document) that includes (1) Name of Author, (2) Title of Work, (3) Type of Work—Fiction, Nonfiction, Poetry, or Teaser from a novel, and (4) Word Count (not counting title or cover page data)
Deadline: 31 December 2023
Do not place your cover page in the body of the email. It should be its own Word document OR the first page of the work.
Submissions not following these guidelines will be returned and can be resubmitted if they meet the deadline.