Henderson Writers’ Group
2019 Anthology Submission
for Writer’s Bloc X
The Writer’s Bloc series is a showcase of works from authors who are current members of the Henderson Writers’ Group (HWG).
What to Submit:
- Your best one (1) unpublished and edited work of fiction, nonfiction,
or poetry, or a teaser from your novel
How to Submit:
- Email your completed submission to — Anthology Committee Member Audrey Balzart.
- No more than 4,000 words
- Word document (Word 97-2003 or later, electronic format only)
- One (1) inch margins all around
- Times New Roman or Courier New 12-pt font
- Work should include: Header (title only or with page number)
- Page Numbers (at the bottom or with header)
- Cover page with:
- Author’s Name
- Title of Work
- Type of Work (fiction, nonfiction, poetry, or teaser)
- Word count (not including the title)
Do not place your cover page in the body of the email. It should be its own Word document OR the first page of the work’s Word document. Do not include the words from the cover page in the work’s word count.
Submissions not following these guidelines will be returned and can be resubmitted if they meet the deadline.
Deadline: Midnight of Wednesday, October 31st, 2019